- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Tag your post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate and inform at least 5 bloggers.
- Give them 10 new questions to answer.
Thank you Colleen for nominating me! (If you want to see her blog, click on her name!)
- What’s the funniest word in the English language? GADZOOKS. (It makes my little sister laugh all the time)
- What’s the funniest joke you know by heart? Um, well, I haven’t really memorized any jokes! (Sorry!) 😬
- If you could have a never-ending candle that smelled like anything you wanted, what fragrance would you want it to be? Well, there’s this spray cleaner thing that has a lemon breeze scent that smells super good, but that would make a weird candle, so I would just have lavender or roses or something.
- What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years? Yeesh, I don’t really know. I’m excited for a lot of things, like getting a car, and buying an apartment, and getting a job. One day I want to go to Europe or Taiwan with my friends!
- Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting? Hang gliding, rafting sounds fun, but cold and wet.
- What was the best book or series that you’ve ever read? Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger.
- What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years? OmG, YAWN, how long have I been asleep? Wait, this isn’t my bed WHERE AM I??? Also, why is it so COLD?
- What songs have you completely memorized? High Hopes, Let Me Go, Catchy Song, and Baby Shark. (I hate Baby Shark, but all the little kids play it 50 times in a row.)
- Are you usually early or late? Early to most things, but late to things I really don’t wanna do.
- What would your perfect room look like? Three of the walls would be gray, the one by my bed would be navy blue. The color theme would be gray and blue and white and maybe gold? And I would have floofy white curtains and a super comfy bed with like five fluffy blankets, and I would have one of those basket chairs that hang from the ceiling. Also I would have a big wolf mural above my bed.
- What’s your favorite color?
- What’s the order do you do your school subjects in?
- If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
- Do you ever write in cursive?
- What job do you want to have when you grow up?
- What’s your definition of “relax”?
- If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
- If you found $100 on the ground, what would you do with it?
- If someone is really annoying you, how do you deal with them?
- Which questions did you like the most and the least?
Thanks so much again for nominating me, I had so much fun answering your questions! Bye!