First things first, I would like to thank Angelica for nominating me for this tag! Click on her name to see her blog!
There’s no rules for this tag, but I guess it goes without saying that you have to thank the person who tagged you, and nominate some bloggers.
- A book that you feel like you need to read because everyone else is talking about it: Umm. Idk, none of my friends ever talk about books, because none of them seem to really like books, for some horrible tragic reason. (Why?????😩 Books are amazing!!!)
- A book that’s really long: The longest book I’ve ever read is probably from the Inheritance series by Christopher Paolini! There are four books in all, and it took a whole two weeks to read them! (Which is a long time for me, usually I read a good book in 2-3 days.)
- A book that you’ve owned/had on your TBR for too long: Hmm, that would be Storm Runner by Rick Riordan. It’s centered around myths in the modern world, like his usual books, but this one’s about the Mayan gods, I think.
- A book that is “required” reading (eg, school text, really popular classic – something you feel obligated to read!): Mom keeps saying The Three Musketeers is a really good book, and it’s a classic, and it’s in my english literature books, so I guess I’ll have to read it sooner or later.
- A book that intimidates you: Moby Dick. It looks reeeeaaaally long and it’s about a WHALE eating somebody. Maybe it’ll be better than I expect when I actually read it, but right now it doesn’t sound too interesting??? 😬 🤫
- Book that you think might be slow: Three Musketeers. I started it a while ago, and I think I made it to the second chapter, but then I never finished it.
- A book you need to be in the right mood for: I don’t really have a book like that, I just pick the book off the shelf that looks like I’ll enjoy it the most.
- A book you’re unsure if you will like: I don’t know if I’m going to like… Umm… Well actually I don’t ever really know what to read next, I keep forgetting to make a “Books to Read” list, and I can’t think of something I don’t want to read that I’m going to read, so any good book suggestions would be nice! Thx!
Here are some funny book pictures for you:
Aaaaaand that’s all. Hope you enjoyed reading this! Bye!