- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers who deserve the award
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated
Yayyyy, thanks Taylor for nominating me! These award things are super fun! And if any of you readers want to see her blog, click on her name!
- I do Cross Country for a sport, and I have to be like the worst person on the team, but, uh, hey! maybe one day I’ll get better! (hopefully lol)
- I love wearing hoodies and flip flops!
- I’m watching Tangled right now, and I think the horse is hilarious. (yes, that qualifies as a fact.)
- Currently, my favorite part of this movie is when Rapunzel clubs Flynn on the head with her cast iron pan.
- I have learned that I have a serious fear of spiders (arachnophobia) because last night there was a humungous spider in my room and everybody was screaming and stampeding and then the DOG came and SCARED IT AWAY. Which meant it was SOMEWHERE in my ROOM. (most likely under my bed.) And then one of my sisters found it and we killed it. But seriously, I thought I was going to have to sleep with it somewhere in my room. (I was considering never going to the bathroom at night again)
- I take piano.
- I don’t really like going to parties, I’d rather just go out with friends.
- I have three dreamcatchers in my room.
- I like to paint my nails at least once every week.
- I love it when people tell me all the spoilers for a movie, I really hate the waiting, and the movie’s still just as good.
- I sneeze whenever I look at the sun or eat chocolate!
- Are you a morning bird or night owl? I absolutely CANNOT fall asleep at night, so I read for like two hours before I fall asleep. I also really hate waking up. (and getting out of bed.)
- Are you a tidy person (like me) or messy person? I can be tidy! I can be VERY tidy! But it’s so much WORK, and some things you are just going to take out again, like pajamas, so why not just… leave them on the bed… right?
- Do you forgive easily (like me)? Yes, I am WAY too forgiving.
- Do you have a nickname and if do what is it? NOPE. Nope, nope, nope. NO NICKNAMES AT ALL, AND CHARLOTTE IF YOU ARE READING THIS, DO NOT SAY ANYTHING. (or you might find out how unforgiving I can be. 😈)
- What is your pet peeve? Um. I don’t know. But I really don’t like it when people snoop in my things, it gets me super annoyed.
- What is your number one bit of advice for a new blogger? Hmm. Well, I suppose it would be: Don’t wait two weeks between posts. You won’t get as much traffic. (so don’t follow my example, guys!) 😁
- How long have you been blogging for? Late 2017, but I didn’t really take it seriously until like a year later.
- Do prefer dogs or cats? CATS!!! because you have to train dogs a lot more than you have to train cats, and I don’t like dog slobber and dogs smell. BUT I still think dogs are still cute, so don’t unfollow me dog lovers!!! 😛
- Do you prefer reading the book first or watching the movie first? Whichever I can get first!
- What is one item you can’t live without? Um, well, I suppose it would be… a phone… (even tho I don’t have one yet) because it’s useful and entertaining, and you can keep in touch with your friends much easier.
- What did you last eat? A piece of bread with this cheese dip I made! (it’s super good)
Questions for nominees:
- In three words, actually no, in five words, how would you describe your room?
- What do you like to usually wear?
- Do you like board games, or not? (I don’t, I’d rather play video games.)
- Do you like a specific video game?
- What flavor ice cream do you like best?
- Do you have a favorite movie or tv show?
- If so, what is it?
- What’s your favorite animal? (Mythical animals included.)
- Do you have a favorite song?
- What’s your hobby?
- Have you ever had a crazy obsession with something? (I once had a weird obsession with legos, so now I have like $2000 worth of legos now.)
And I’m pretty sure I notified all of you, but sorry if I didn’t! I got a little confused with the nominees…